Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for middle level and middle managements professionals and can be attended by professionals from across sectors, domains and industries.
Potential participants Include
- Research and development leaders and managers
- Project leads and managers
- Agile coaches
- HR Proffesionals
- Business continuity professionals
- Business analytics
- WFM professionals
- Design and innovation enthusiasts
- Design and innovation practitioners.
Evaluation Process and Certification
The progress of each individual is monitored by our instructors through multiple components such as case studies, quizzes, class participation etc.
Minimum requirements to complete the course are as follows:
- Attend the three-day practitioners workshop
- Finish all aspects of the workshop and submit the group project within the stipulated time
- Participants will be awarded with a certification of competition by GWFM in India
- Certificates will be issued within 30days of successful completion of the course.
- In virtual class – 2 to 3 days and one month of project
- For home study – approximately two hours per day
- Number of 15 participants to attend
- Program followed by one real time design thinking project and assessment
Course method and Tools
A few of the instructor facilitated methods and tools which would be used as appropriate include:
- Case studies
- Individual assignments
- Group assignments Spot quizzes
- DT Project
- Warm ups – Activate your wits
- Role plays